If you are signed up for a Tennessee Permit to Carry Class, you will need to go online to https://apps.tn.gov/handgun/ and fill out all the information.
What You Will Need
1. Driver License
2. Social Security Number
3. A list of your previous addresses for the last five years
What You Will Need to Do
1. Click "Begin Application."
2. Enter your "Driver License Number" and "Last Name" and click Next.
3. Enter your "Personal Information" and click Next.
4. Enter your "Previous Addresses." You will need your addresses for the last five years. After you have added a residence, click Add Another Residence" to add more or click Next if you are finished.
5. Answer the Yes or No questions on the Legal Record. Read and answer these questions carefully. Click Next at the end of each question list to move to the next page.
6. After you have answered all of the Yes or No questions click Review & Submit.
7. Review your application and fix any mistakes. Then click Submit Your Application.
8. YOU MUST PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION PAGE.
*** YOU MUST BRING YOUR CONFIRMATION PAGE TO CLASS WITH YOU. YOU WILL ALSO NEED IT WHEN YOU GO TO THE DRIVER LICENSE STATION! ***